Things to Do In The Area
- There are 2 local pubs within walking distance that both do food and booze! The Bo Peep – 01959 534457 http://www.thebopeep.com. They serve food until 9pm on a Friday and Saturday night. The Bo Peep Pub have kindly offered my guests a glass of wine when a main meal is purchased. Please remember to take the card with you and don’t be late as the kitchen closes promptly. 2. The Five Bells – 01689 821044 http://thefivebells-chelsfieldvillage.co.uk. Breakfast is from 9am – 11am on a Sunday. Evening meals until 845pm Monday to Saturday.
- Chelsfield Lakes Golf Course and Lullingstone Golf Course are both a mile away. Chesfield Lakes do breakfast from 8am daily. 01689 896266
- Eynsford and Shoreham are 2 local villages that both sit on the River Darenth and have numerous pubs on the river. Shoreham Village now has its own vineyard open to the public called ‘The Mount Vineyard’, serving wine and stone baked pizza. http://www.themountvineyard.co.uk
- The Hop Shop and Lavender Farm is a 10 minute drive away in Eynsford. https://hopshop.co.uk
- Lullingstone Country Park and golf course is a walk or 2 minute drive away.On some of the walks the views of the north downs are stunning.
- Walks – if you follow the mown path from the hut to the woods behind it it will lead you to the footpath on the fields, where by you can pick up the local footpaths and go exploring or make your way to the pubs! Three are ordance survey maps available to borrow in the hut.
We respectively ask that you leave the hut and all the equipment in the condition that you found it.